Wednesday 14 September 2011

Sake cup candles











I bought some lovely sake cups in a charity shop for £2.50!
Having never drunk sake, I decided to make these into tea lights. In these photos I used a chopped up candle but I think I'll have to replace these with real tea lights as for some reason the candles I used won't burn. Any suggestions why? 
I'll swap them for tea light candles that I thin down so they fit. With either candle I put all the shavings etc in the bottom of the cup so it raises the candle up and limits waste to nothing! 
BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN DEALING WITH FIRE/CANDLES 
AS WITH ALL CRAFT, EXTREME CARE NEEDS TO BE TAKEN WHEN HANDLING ANYTHING SHARP OR POTENTIALLY HARMFUL. THESE PROJECTS ARE MEANT FOR INSPIRATIONAL PURPOSES AND NO RESPONSIBILITY IS TAKEN OVER ANYONE TRYING OUT IDEAS POSTED HERE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment